Friday, September 18, 2009

Flower just blooms joy garden






Pink lotus blossom with hearts - to remind you of God's love for you. Why I write God loves "ME" instead of God loves "you" ? Very simple: The card as well as the beautiful God wallpaper are intended to serve as positive affirmation for the viewer. From the recipient point of view it shall remind the viewer "God loves me" to re-establish a loving relationship with God again. Send this God card by eMail to friends to brighten up their day with a message of love.
In album Lotus flowers
Red Geranium

sam_youd_with_medal.jpgAfter a few nervous moments yesterday when I almost missed meeting up with the judges I can now reveal (with much excitement) that we won a gold medal for our display. I'm really pleased for everyone involved; all the hard work has finally paid off.

Of course now that the medal's been awarded there's no stopping me; I've already got a great idea for next year!


Nice violete flowers

Nice violete flowers




I decided to title this flower photo with "fruit flower", because this each little flower, making a form like some fruit, and nice colour too.



This Orange little Flower, taken when i walking around, then a look at for this little flower, and their so rich colour, this really make me feel so comfort to see for a while, fortunately i carried my only one camera, and take this picture, and the result... still beauty to display on my wallpaper monitor.



atheana
DCF 1.0

DCF 1.0


Nice violete flowers

Nice violete flowers


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment