Friday, September 11, 2009

Asian jasmine pearl





Asim Shah posted a photo:

pretty



beetography
balddernut-DSC_1653.jpg

balddernut-DSC_1653.jpg


sam_youd_with_medal.jpgAfter a few nervous moments yesterday when I almost missed meeting up with the judges I can now reveal (with much excitement) that we won a gold medal for our display. I'm really pleased for everyone involved; all the hard work has finally paid off.

Of course now that the medal's been awarded there's no stopping me; I've already got a great idea for next year!


Yellow flower with background out of focus

Yellow flower with background out of focus


beetography
A young cone flower.

A young cone flower.


0583.jpg

sam_youd_with_medal.jpgAfter a few nervous moments yeste rday when I almost missed meeting up with the judges I can now reveal (with much excitement) that we won a gold medal for our display. I'm really pleased for everyone involved; all the hard work has finally paid off.

Of course now that the medal's been awarded there's no stopping me; I've already got a great idea for next year!


FlowerLS.jpg
Flowers - FlowerLS.jpg


flower.jpg
flower - flower.jpg


3gif.gif
Flowers - 3gif.gif


Another yellow flower

Another yellow flower



Happy smiling children. Growing up in nature makes kids strong and healthy. Thus a few kms walking on the daily path to school makes happy smiling children. Instead of playing computer, kids here play nature and have real fun. On my way down this jungle path along the mountain creek, I met a little girl, may be 8 yrs or so walking down to school with her father. That is normal and fun. Instead of fat little kids you have strong and healthy children. Again a measure of health care and disease prevention free of charge. Myself as a small kid, I had 3 kms walk to school through forest along a creek and I enjoyed it every day! Try to have your kids walk to school instead of driving them, or having them take a school bus.
Live in a natural environment to offer healthy playground made by God.
In album Island life
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment