Monday, June 29, 2009

Ken rose ga






Orange flower wallpaper - high resolution photo 1600x1200px.
In album Beautiful flowers

beetography
lotus-DSC_4969.jpg

lotus-DSC_4969.jpg


This year my timing has been atrocious; Chelsea week has coincided with my plumber having a long awaited window in which to revamp my bathroom. I arrive home at 10 pm and am bombarded with choices between different toilet seats, colour schemes, tiles, towel rails, you name it !

Being that it is impossible for me to visit any bathroom shop I had despaired until I realised that inspiration was all around me.

Where better to choose a colour scheme than in the great pavilion where you are surrounded by every colour nature has to offer. I was looking for the perfect blue and spotted a Baptisia australis on the Hardy's Cottage Garden Plant stand. A lupin-like hardy perennial and I think one that is highly underrated as it is easy to grow. That's the walls sorted, now for the floor tiles...

Walking through the swanky furniture stands I looked down and saw a soft marble mosaic floor tile, just the ticket.

If only I had the space for a large hot tub and giant shower just like the Canary Island Spa garden but I do like the matt black finish, it gives a sophisticated edge and is definitely something to consider.

All I need now is some gorgeous scented oils from the Perfume Garden and I can recover from a long but enjoyable week at Chelsea.



pollen-flowers posted a photo

natalie4.jpg
Natalie and Chris just married - natalie4.jpg


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment